Wednesday 7 March 2012

Back on the Weight Loss Wagon...

....after spectacularly falling off and then being crushed under the wheels of the darn wagon I am back up and riding shot gun to boot!

I am pretty annoyed with myself to be honest as I feel I have (as usual) wasted time making excuses as to why I have not stuck to my eating plan and have instead reverted to my preferred eating plan of chocolate, diet coke and wotsits. I only have until November to reach my goal and it is ME that has sabotaged it! I could / should today be typing that I am now at least nearly two stone ahead of my starting weight!

By luck and good luck alone I have only put 1.5lbs back on in with debauched  eating, I can claim no credit for it but I am relieved all the same!

Today is a new day and I feel in control! I will check back in in a few days to update on my week!



Love Annie x

4 comments:

  1. Oh well done Annie ~ you just have to pick yourself up, dust yourself down and get back on that wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both! I ate toast for 2 weeks while I was poorly - yeah, like that's going to make feel better! And it put well over half a stone on

    I am also back on track (mostly!) and I am on a superb assortment of vitamins for various reasons and a super side effect is the improvement in my hair - it looks better than I can remember!

    Well done you for getting back on the wagon, it's never easy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie, Well you are not alone! I have just returned from 2 wks holidays away.... guess I don't have to tell you what happened, since I haven't yet updated my blog! I will do that on Friday or maybe tonight after work and we will continue the journey again together! Hugs Sharm xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I really do appreciate it!